Are you sure you want to remove from your connections?
- To maximize the clean energy production of the building and facilitate its transformation.
- To serve as an enjoyable space for the general public.
- To minimize the energy required to operate it.
- To assist in regulating the temperature in the building without using electricity.
The organic waste and microalgae biomass generated from the café, where wastewater treatment and the biochemical cycle of solar energy will be conducted using micro/nanotechnology, will be converted into biogas through combustion, yielding both electricity and heat energy. Furthermore, the carbon dioxide gas released during combustion will be pumped back into the algae pond, mimicking a natural cycle and thereby achieving near-zero carbon emissions.
- SEA WATER HEAT EXCHANGER
- HEAT RECOVERY
- SEA WATER HEAT PUMP
- ALGAE TECHNOLOGY
- RAINWATER HARVESTING
- SOLAR HOT WATER COLLECTOR
- NATURAL VENTILATION